|First Class vs. Standard (formerly Bulk Rate) Mail
FIRST CLASS MAIL
• is best for time-sensitive communications
• is typically delivered in 1-5 days, nationally
• delivery is consistent, regardless of time of year (i.e., holidays)
• will be returned to you if the communication was undeliverable (provided there is a return address)
• costs less than First Class but takes longer to deliver, typically 5-10 days, nationally
• is not forwarded if undeliverable. However, for additional fees, the USPS has an Ancillary Service Endorsement (ACS) to ensure that undeliverable mail is returned. These include: Address Service Requested, Change Service Requested, and Return Service Requested.
With our expert knowledge of mail requirements, inkjet addressing, tabbing, inserting, bindery and more, PrintGraphics offers all the things you would expect from a mailing service provider. Our state-of-the-art facility will take your direct mail campaign from concept to reality.
Postal Rates by Product Type and Size
These rates are estimates and subject to change. Actual postage charges are provided once mailing list has been processed and the number of deliverable addresses determined.